Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by mbwagne <mi...@wavestrike.com> on 2015/04/20 22:48:50 UTC

Large files and GetFile

It seems that GetFile can start to process a file while it's still being
transferred to its input directory. Is there a way to prevent this? I'm
getting errors opening zip files in downstream processing.

Re: Large files and GetFile

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

Yes.  This is a classic race condition i was mentioning on the other thread.

Check out the "Minimum File Age" property out from GetFile.  That is a
good way to fight against the race condition problem.

Thanks
Joe

Re: Large files and GetFile

Posted by GM <gs...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, have you found a solution to prevent the processing of a large file
before its transfer got completed?