Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/01 13:24:14 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "MarkLeicester" by MarkLeicester

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MarkLeicester:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MarkLeicester

  = Mark Leicester =

- Hi there. I'm New Zealand-born, London-based contractor. I have also spent a few years as a conductor/musical director (see [http://www.atomicmaestro.com]). I contributed the MIDI components to Cocoon. I took a MIDI to XMidi converter written by Peter Loeb and created an X!MidiGenerator, X!MidiSerializer and also some stylesheets for MIDI manipulation (inversion and transposition). For more about this see the [:MIDI] page.
+ Hi there. I'm New Zealand-born, London-based contractor. For better or worse I'm responsible for [http://www.spreadcocoon.com] (a Cocoon marketing initiative) and [http://www.planetcocoon.com] (an independant Cocoon developer community site).

+ I'm a part time conductor/musical director and probably as result of this I contributed the MIDI block to Cocoon. I took a MIDI to XMidi converter written by Peter Loeb and created an [:XMidiGenerator], [:XMidiSerializer] and also some stylesheets for MIDI manipulation (inversion and transposition). For more about this see the [:MIDI] block page.
+
+ My personal blog is at [http://www.atomicmaestro.com].
+