Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/07/16 05:05:49 UTC

[HEADS UP] Winegrower and Karaf 4.2.10 release

Hi guys,

I guess you saw that Cellar 4.2.0 release is on vote.

As discussed some days ago, I will now move forward on the first Winegrower release.

In the meantime, I will move forward faster than expected on Karaf 4.2.10 runtime release.
Karaf 4.2.9 has been upgraded to Felix FileInstall 3.6.6 which contain an important regression about configuration loading.
I’m fixing the issue at Felix and I will submit Felix FileInstall 3.6.8 to vote.
Once passed, I will update in Karaf and I will submit Karaf 4.2.10 to vote as well.

I will keep you posted soon.

Regards
JB

Re: [HEADS UP] Winegrower and Karaf 4.2.10 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Grzegorz

I saw FELIX-6294, but it’s at framework level. I gonna take a look as well.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.