Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/21 19:04:11 UTC

first steps for the next release

hi @ all,

if there are no objections, i will start with the first steps for the next
release (v1.2.2) by the end of next week.

regards,
gerhard

Re: first steps for the next release

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@rafael:
it isn't nice, however, since we don't have an overall (portable)
ear-support (also see DELTASPIKE-335), it shouldn't be a blocker for the
release.
if there are some promising suggestions until friday, it would make sense
to postpone the release a bit.
otherwise, we should continue imo and improve it as soon as we have found
an useful (and portable) approach.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.