Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2008/12/27 04:21:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r729583 [1/2] - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework/base: lib/ src/org/ofbiz/base/util/collections/ src/org/ofbiz/base/util/string/

adrianc@apache.org wrote:
> Author: adrianc
> Date: Fri Dec 26 18:31:05 2008
> New Revision: 729583

> Log:
> Improved UEL implementation. FlexibleMapAccessor.java uses the UEL library instead of the home-grown parser.
>
> This commit includes the JUEL library taken from CVS - not the 2.1.0 zip file download. It includes the author's modifications to support auto-vivify.
>
> Added:
>     ofbiz/trunk/framework/base/src/org/ofbiz/base/util/string/JuelConnector.java   (with props)
> Modified:
>     ofbiz/trunk/framework/base/lib/juel-2.1.0.jar

If this is not a pristine download, then include some kind of date stamp
in the name of the jar.

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Adrian Crum wrote:
> CVS rev 1.3. As soon I as I confirm his changes work, I'm sure they will be included in the release.

So?  If someone checks out this version, it won't have any identifying
marks on the included libraries.

All embedded libraries should have an exact version applied to them.  If
something were builting from an upstream repository, and is not an
official release, then some repository-specific version string.  If a
local patch is applied, then some other identifier needs to be applied.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
CVS rev 1.3. As soon I as I confirm his changes work, I'm sure they will be included in the release.

-Adrian