Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ren Wei <We...@ntu.edu.sg> on 2006/11/15 05:03:27 UTC

call.invoke() get 500 server error

Dear all,

I am new to web service and stuck by the following problem for
a long time.I hope some warm-hearted people can help me out of it.

I created a web service (TranslationService) using WSDL2Java
(create its stub & skeleton). The service is deployed under the
following environment:

Tomcat 5.0.28
JDK 1.4_12
Axis2 1.0

It is working because I create a test client and can get the
correct answer from the web service. Currently, the web service
and the client are running on the same machine.

Now I have another client based on Axis 1.2RC2 (also on the same
machine). I always get the (500)Server Error when I run
call.invoke(request). However, the client can create correct SOAP
request message because I can get the correct SOAP response message
when I send the created request to the web service by TCPMon sender.
But why the call.invoke(request)doesn't work? The TCPMon uses Axis2 1.0,
while my client uses Axis 1.2RC2, dose version of Axis matter?
I really hope someone can figure me out.

Thank you very much in advance,

Wei

SOAPEnvelope request = createRequest();

if(DEBUG) {
	System.out.println("Invoke operation " + getDescription());
	System.out.println(request);
}

SOAPEnvelope reply = call.invoke(request);

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: (500)Server Error
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{}:return code:  500
&lt;HTML&gt;
&lt;HEAD&gt;&lt;TITLE&gt;500 Server Error&lt;/TITLE&gt;&lt;/HEAD&gt;
&lt;BODY&gt;
&lt;H1&gt;Server Error&lt;/H1&gt;
&lt;H4&gt;
The following error occurred:&lt;P&gt;
[code=CANT_CONNECT_LOOPBACK] Cannot connect due to potential loopback
problems
&lt;/H4&gt;
&lt;HR&gt;
Please contact the administrator.
&lt;/BODY&gt;
&lt;/HTML&gt;

	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HttpErrorCode:500

(500)Server Error
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java
:663)
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:94)
	at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.j
ava:32)
	at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
	at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:147)
	at
org.mindswap.wsdl.WSDLOperation.invoke(WSDLOperation.java:139)
	at
impl.owls.grounding.WSDLAtomicGroundingImpl.invoke(WSDLAtomicGroundingIm
pl.java:194)
	at
impl.owls.process.execution.ProcessExecutionEngineImpl.executeAtomicProc
ess(ProcessExecutionEngineImpl.java:338)
	at
impl.owls.process.execution.ProcessExecutionEngineImpl.executeProcess(Pr
ocessExecutionEngineImpl.java:307)
	at
impl.owls.process.execution.ProcessExecutionEngineImpl.execute(ProcessEx
ecutionEngineImpl.java:262)
	at examples.RunService.runTranslator(RunService.java:273)
	at examples.RunService.runAll(RunService.java:343)
	at examples.RunService.main(RunService.java:381)