Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Satinder Singh <sa...@outlook.com> on 2020/06/13 15:46:08 UTC

Fw: TomEE issue with NetBeans 12

Dear Dev Team,

I tried to send this email to the "Users" mailing list, but got a MAILER-DAEMON. I do not know if DEV Team is the alternate contact, but would be grateful, If I can get help on the issue.

Many Thanks

Satinder Singh

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Are you sure are TomEE suppprts the kind of project you’re using? Can you
deploy it there from the command line?

Gj