Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Tegan Clark <te...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/07 03:29:11 UTC

queryForList() - skip, max

Guys,

  I'm digging in the 2.2.0.638 code to enhance it to allow for a queryForIterator() method on the SqlMapExecuter interface and I think I might have found a small bug.

  The queryForList() with the skip and max specified doesn't seem to work when the ResultSet is returned as an out parameter.  The handleOutputParameterResults() method in SqlExecuter doesn't take any account of skip or max...

          // Get Results
        while (rs.next()) {
          Object[] columnValues = resultMap.resolveSubMap(request, rs).getResults(request, rs);
          callback.handleResultObject(request, columnValues, rs);
        }

  Is this a known bug?  I've looked on the issue tracker and can't find it.  I can fix it if that's appropriate?

  Thanks.

  Tegan

http://mail.yahoo.com