Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@orat.de> on 2002/06/19 10:58:08 UTC

Delay of http-soap-response and timeout behavoir

Hallo,

I want to delay serverside the http-soap-response to a very long time e.g.
10min. How is the behavoir of timeout-mechanism. If the client does not break
down the connection what makes the server? Are there timeout-parameters which
I have to control? If timeout appears what happens with my
java-service-method. I am afraid, that there is no possibility to check if
connection ok or broken down.

Does anybody knows something about this theme?

best regards

Oliver

--
Oliver Rettig