Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by fu chengeng <ol...@hotmail.com> on 2018/08/29 09:21:28 UTC

Does saga have any development plan?

Hi all.
     i am just know this project and find it was interesting. i hope to make some contribute to it.
is there any development plan for saga?

Re: Does saga have any development plan?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fu,

As an open source project, we are always welcome the contribution.
Current we have a roadmap[1] which list the recent tasks we are ask help
for.
Could you tell me which area do you interest about? Maybe I can help you
find out more specific tasks.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-saga/blob/master/ROADMAP.md

Willem Jiang