Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 07:20:01 UTC

Could anyone tell the new links?

http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2
http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.1

I find these links above are invalid now.

--
Best Regards
Gary

Re: Could anyone tell the new links?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Well I never see them valid ;)

Btw we are on tomee.apache.org now so if they are added back it will be on
this host name

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Btw, these are namespace URIs and not URLs because they only must identify
but AFAIK they don't need to locate a resource. Otherwise I'd suppose these
resource would really need to exist.

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.