Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Kevin DeYager <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 00:06:08 UTC

Re: Early look: Trafodion SQL Reference Guide

Hi Gunnar,

Excellent progress.  I know that this is a significant amount of work.
Trafodion’s heritage gives is an outstanding set of reference documentation
but with that also comes complexity.  Would remove the within-statement
links.  That’s a lot of linking to maintain and time can better be spent on
updating the documentation.  I also agree with you that the inconsistencies
in the highlighter are annoying and even a bit confusing, so my preference
would be to replace it with plain text.

- Kevin