Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Frey <da...@xmatrix.ch> on 2004/06/10 12:52:46 UTC

javadoc:deploy failure

Hello

I try to deploy javadoc to the repository without success:

    maven -X javadoc:deploy
    Will deploy to 1 repository(ies): xmatrix
    Deploying to repository: xmatrix
    host: 'www.xmatrix.ch'
    Failed to deploy to: xmatrix Reason: Cannot connect. Reason: Auth fail

I don't understand that, and the debug feedback is sparesly. Deployment of
the jars work perfect (maven jar:deploy). Do you see any hint you can give
me to solve that problem?

Thanks
Daniel Frey

Re: javadoc:deploy failure

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
javadoc:deploy goal use the artifact plugin
(http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/artifact/) and the jar:deploy
goal use the deploy plugin.

You must set properties diffently for this txo plugins.

Emmanuel