Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jkl <ja...@sce.com> on 2012/07/23 23:36:47 UTC

Deployment Error

Hi,
when I tried to deploy a bundle , I got the following message:

karaf@root> install -s
mvn:com.ge.energy.ssi.core.example.hello-world/helo-world-service/2.0.0
java.lang.RuntimeException: URL
[mvn:com.ge.energy.ssi.core.example.hello-world/helo-world-service/2.0.0]
could not be resolved.

Any help?

thanks,
JK

Re: Deployment Error

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If the bundle you are trying  to install isn't in maven central repo, you should add the maven repo url which have the bundle to $SMX_HOME/etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg,  add it to the
org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories
property
Freeman
Freeman Fang