Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nick Snels <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/21 11:31:25 UTC

Integrate Lucene Dutchanalyzer in Solr

Hi,

I was wondering how I can get the Dutch analyzer from the Lucene sandbox
integrated in Solr.

Kind regards,

Nick Snels

RE: Integrate Lucene Dutchanalyzer in Solr

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@m4.dion.ne.jp>.
Hi Nick,

You can specify an analyzer class at <analyzer> element
in schema.xml. Please see the following schema.xml
which uses JapaneseAnalyzer:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<schema name="example" version="1.1">
  <types>
    <fieldtype name="text" class="solr.TextField">
      <analyzer class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.ja.JapaneseAnalyzer"/>
    </fieldtype>
    <fieldtype name="integer" class="solr.IntField"/>
  </types>
  <fields>
    <field name="id" type="integer" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
    <field name="content" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
  </fields>
  <uniqueKey>id</uniqueKey>
  <defaultSearchField>content</defaultSearchField>
</schema>

This works fine for me.

Hope this helps.

Koji