Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Huhaibo <ha...@braveminds.com> on 2001/02/28 06:49:13 UTC

Bean display failure

	I wrote an application with a JSP to create Employee to database tables( using an action class ) and a JSP to list all employee in database. And the display of the latter JSP follows another action class( called ListEmployee ) , which retrieves data from database and construct a collection object in the request scope . The JSP looks like :
	<logic:iterate id="it" name="_EmployeeList">
	</logic:iterate>

	When I display the list first time , it looks ok . But when I click the link again , it just return a blank page for me.Only restart will solve the problem( but that means I could only display once ).Could anyone tell me the reason and how to resolve it?

            Huhaibo
            haibo@braveminds.com