Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/02/04 21:21:17 UTC

Display font issue

Hi
    We have a purchased font embedded in our app. FSAlbert

The font combination   fl And fi   Have an issue the top of the "f" touches the top of the "l"  With the "fi" the cross of the "f" touches the top of the "i"

We do not see this effect with the printed version of the font, is there any controls I can try or is this a font design issue ?

I can send an example

Sent from my iPad

________________________________

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

RE:Display font issue

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Cool. Thanks om
Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.

Re: Display font issue

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

RE:Display font issue

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
These are called  font "ligatures" .  Maybe there is css to turn off ?

Maurice