Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jens Offenbach <wo...@gmx.de> on 2016/09/13 15:11:45 UTC

Error executing 'stty -F /dev/pts/0 -a': stty: /dev/pts/0: Permission denied

Hallo,
I am really in trouble with current 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT. I have fixed "KARAF-4704: Unwanted variable interpolation in shell scripts" in my local build. "KARAF-4705: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jledit.ConcreteEditorFactory" has been already fixed. Thanks a lot!

Now, I am facing another problem:
I am the root user. When I change to my karaf user that executes the Karaf Container and try to login to the server (The client ssh key was enabled in keys.properties) using:
$su - karaf
$client

I get the following error:
Error executing 'stty -F /dev/pts/0 -a': stty: /dev/pts/0: Permission denied

When I login to the server directly from the root user everything is working.

The problem is a new one. I have tested a 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT in June without any issues.

Can someone please help me.

Regards,
Jens