Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org> on 2013/06/24 22:07:39 UTC

3.0 tasks

Are we behind/ahead of schedule?  Seems important to be organized about the
work left to do here.  Also, "3.0 is already behind" has come up as an
argument a few times on the lists, so lets quantify that.

JIRA 3.0.0 fix version tracker [1] seems like it must be an incomplete list
of tasks, right?

Anyone willing to take on the role of coordination?  We don't usually do
this, but as pointed out, 3.0 is different.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB/fixforversion/12322491

-Michal

Re: 3.0 tasks

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
I'm not sure the 3.0 JIRA list is incomplete, looks pretty good to me.

The plugin breakout is the big one, which you can track by looking at all
of the "Plugin *" Components under [1].

A few of the tooling-related 3.0 issues (Plugman / CLI) I would label as
mandatory for 3.0. Those are assigned to me and I plan on getting them
done in the coming week or two.

What are you trying to facilitate by appointing a coordinator, Michal? If
you have any tooling specific Qs I can answer those. Any plugin-breakout
related questions should be directed to Steve as he's taking ownership on
that one.