Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Faizan Ahmed <ah...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/11 03:43:44 UTC

Flink 1.7 Notebook Environment

Hi all,
I have been searching around quite a bit and doing my own experiments to
make the latest Flink release 1.7.1 to work with Apache Zeppelin however
Apache Zeppelin's Flink interpreter is quite outdated (Flink 1.3). AFAIK
its not possible to use Flink running on YARN via Zeppelin as it only works
with a local cluster.

Has anyone been able to run Flink's latest release on Zeppelin? If yes then
please share some instructions/tutorial. If no then is there any other
suitable notebook environment for running Flink (maybe Jupyter)? I want to
prototype my ideas in Flink and since I'm coming from Spark background it
would be really useful to have notebook environment for vaildation of flink
apps.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks

Re: Flink 1.7 Notebook Environment

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Faizan,

I have implemented one flink interpreter for blink which is donated by
alibaba to flink community recently. Maybe you notice this news recently.

Here's some tutorials which you may be interested.

https://flink-china.org/doc/blink/ops/zeppelin.html
https://flink-china.org/doc/blink/quickstart/zeppelin_quickstart.html

And here's the code base: https://github.com/zjffdu/zeppelin/tree/blink_poc

Faizan Ahmed <ah...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月11日周一 上午11:44写道: