Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Daniel Barclay <db...@maprtech.com> on 2015/10/28 18:13:18 UTC

Maven/checkstyle changes

Hey, what changed in the Maven setup regarding checkstyle?

I used to be able to run "mvn validate" to run checkstyle to find
style violations up front (e.g., before starting a long test run).

However, that doesn't seem to work any more.  It looks like checkstyle
is run later, but it's not clear in what Maven phase or step.

How do we run checkstyle (without building everything) now?

Thanks,
Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay