Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Axel Dahl <ax...@whisperstream.com> on 2015/08/20 03:10:03 UTC

HTTP ERROR: 405, when setting up websocket

Has anyone seen this error?

I just cloned the latest from github and it compiled fine using

mvn3 clean package -Pspark-1.4 -Dhadoop.version=2.3.0 -Phadoop-2.3
-DskipTests

but using firebug to look at the loading process on the web frontend, I get
the following, is that a bug or some config error?

HTTP ERROR: 405

Problem accessing /ws. Reason:

    HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

------------------------------
*Powered by Jetty://*

Re: HTTP ERROR: 405, when setting up websocket

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think that is known problem after we merge
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/205.
While community is dealing with the problem, you can try the commit hash
 c2f9a01740bcfe5d613bd72b26ad7d78e4321dc3 or prior.

Thanks,
moon