Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Praveen Bysani <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/11 06:26:44 UTC

Reg: Restricting number of connections for a user

Hi,

I am new user of activemq, so excuse me if this is a trivial question. I
have configured activemq to use the JAAS plugin for user authentication. My
application requires only one active connection for every user configured
with the activemq. The broker should accept only one connection per user
and discard other connection requests from the same user until the first
connection is disconnected.

I looked at the activemq documentation and forums, to know that maximum
number of producer and consumer connections can be restricted but not at
the user level. Is there a way we can configure activemq to achieve this ?

Praveen Bysani

Re: Reg: Restricting number of connections for a user

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
In the printed copy that I have, it's pp132/133.

But yes, building custom security plugin is the right section :)

Posted by Praveen Bysani <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.