Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net> on 2012/04/24 16:25:49 UTC

guestimation on -pre nuget package.

Do you all think we're at a point to do a -pre nuget package that users can
tinker with and provide feedback?  The -pre flag means that it is only
meant to be a pre release in order to get feedback. We might get more
feedback if we package the binaries.

Those that pushed the last package, what do you think the amount of effort
/ time that will take to get something like this done?  (I'm asking so that
I can block off enough time in my schedule to do this. )

I'm guessing shouldn't be as rigorous as a typical apache release as its
meant just to package a alpha/beta binaries, not an official RTW.

- michael.

RE: guestimation on -pre nuget package.

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
I'm looking at some of the tests failing. I think it would be worthwhile having them figured out prior to a pre-package. Figured out could just mean we know under what conditions they fail and we can document that for now, but not yet fixed. But I think right now they are failing and we aren't even sure why - they could be invalid tests as well at this point.  If anyone does find any more to share regarding the tests, comment here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-484 ~P

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.