Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ne...@coolemail.com on 2000/10/16 17:30:04 UTC

soap-tomcat

Hi All,

   I am using soap2.0, xerces1.2, Apache Tomcat Environment3.1 and VAJ.
   I am able to deploy service using SOAP-ADMIN.
   But, while trying to deploy service(DeploymentDescriptor.xml) using
ServiceManagerClient , the following error coming..

ExceptionCaught:java.lang.ClassCastException

and also in Tomcat Console , I am getting the message
"Processing SOAP request..."

Could anyone help me , what might be the problem.

Thanks,
nell

_______________________________________
CoolEmail -- Now you're talking.
Get Free Email-By-Phone Today.
http://www.CoolEmail.com

Re: soap-tomcat

Posted by James McCauley <ja...@ebookers.com>.
nell@coolemail.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    I am using soap2.0, xerces1.2, Apache Tomcat Environment3.1 and VAJ.
>    I am able to deploy service using SOAP-ADMIN.
>    But, while trying to deploy service(DeploymentDescriptor.xml) using
> ServiceManagerClient , the following error coming..
>
> ExceptionCaught:java.lang.ClassCastException
>
> and also in Tomcat Console , I am getting the message
> "Processing SOAP request..."
>
> Could anyone help me , what might be the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> nell

What are typing to run the ServerManagerClient? are you sure you've
included the necessary classpaths?

Re: soap-tomcat

Posted by James McCauley <ja...@ebookers.com>.