Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/16 20:22:27 UTC

any way to leverage site documentation goal as a profile activation?

I would like to have a specific profile activate when I run mvn *site*

Is this possible?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson
---

Re: any way to leverage site documentation goal as a profile activation?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
I started creating a blog entry for my issue:
http://baselogic.com/blog/archives/244

What is happening, is when I run a normal build with my hibernate3 plugin,
my database is created and my dbunit tests run and pass as expected. But
when I go to run my site documentation, I get a PersistenceException from
hibernate3 due to adding Cobertura. So what I did was chang ethe hibernate3
lifecyle executuion from *process-test-resources* to *package *just for site
documentation.

I created a profile to change the execution:

        <profile>
            <id>lazy-hibernate3</id>
            <properties><hibernate3.execute.phase>*package*</hibernate3.execute.phase></properties>

        </profile>

This seems to work well... Would also love some feedback on this solution if
possible. Or anything I should change.

---

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.