Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Claudius Grieser <cg...@nepatec.de> on 2001/06/13 10:09:11 UTC

Tomcat SSL

Hi,

I have a running Tomcat(Version 3.2.1) and Apache(Version 1.3.14-6) on
Linux.
The Appache is working with SSL.
I want to use the SSL connection also between apache and tomcat.
For the installation off SSL I used the "Tomcat and SSL" document delivered
with the tomcat documentation.
Now I want to configure out how to confirm that the contents send between
tomcat and apache are really encrypted.
Are there any logs, or can I write the encypted http to a file?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
Claudius

Claudius Grieser    mailto:cgrieser@nepatec.de

Re: Tomcat SSL

Posted by Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com>.
>Now I want to configure out how to confirm that the contents send between
>tomcat and apache are really encrypted.

Why do you want to do that? Is Apache and Tomcat running on two
different machines?