Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 19:09:13 UTC

Remaining actions before a release

Dear easyanters,

There a few actions to perform before releasing a new version :

   - document extension points defined abstract-* plugin
   - take a decision about plugin documentation (where should we publish it)
   - tune default-easyant-ivysettings.xml it should by default use stable
   repo
   - configure jenkins job per plugin (i still have not enough karma to do
   it by myself, if no one do it i will configure them on
builds.easyant.orgfor the moment)
   - release all plugins / buildtype
   - update skeletons according to recent changes
   - release all skeletons

Most of those actions can be done quickly so we can except the release soon
in october.

Stay tuned

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant

Re: Remaining actions before a release

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 6 oct. 2012 à 11:23, Jean-Louis Boudart a écrit :

> Hum... https://builds.easyant.org seems banned by ASF infra :(

Maybe the svn cron was too often triggered ? For the ASF's Jenkins, hourly is recommended.

You should ask infrastructure@a.o to unblacklist builds.easyant.org's IP. You may also ask there what is the recommended period for a svn "check".

> We're almost ready for releasing easyant (see bellow).

Nice job Jean-Louis.

Nicolas

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.