Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SanjeevGour <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/06 13:08:40 UTC

Axis2- Java2Wsdl- ClassnotFoundException

Hi,

I am trying to generate WSDL using the java2wsdl.bat using the following
command-
java2wsdl.bat -cn pkg.Test

Where my Test class is under the package pkg. I have axis installed in
E:\Axis2c. I have put the generated class file in the E:\Axis2c\bin
directory under a folder pkg. i.e.- E:\Axis2c\bin\pkg\Test.class.

Now when I run the above command I get the  exception-Exception in thread
"main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: pkg.Test

I execute the command from E:\Axis2c\bin directory.

Though my test class doesn't contain any special code, I just wonder why I
get the ClassNotFounfException. My Test class does not refer to any other
class. It just has a main method with one SOP.

I have set the AXIS2_HOME env variable and classpath contains entry for my
rt.jar.

Can somebody please guide me on this?

Thank you,
Sanjeev Gour.

Re: Axis2- Java2Wsdl- ClassnotFoundException

Posted by SanjeevGour <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Moez.

That worked.

Sanjeev.