Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mike Heath <mh...@apache.org> on 2007/11/13 03:11:56 UTC

ApacheCon in Atlanta

Is anyone else going to be attending ApacheCon US 2007 this year?  I
know Peter Royal is going to be presenting on MINA.  Is anyone else from
MINA coming and will you be at the Hackathon on Tuesday?

-Mike

Re: ApacheCon in Atlanta

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Nov 12, 2007, at 9:11 PM, Mike Heath wrote:
> Is anyone else going to be attending ApacheCon US 2007 this year?  I
> know Peter Royal is going to be presenting on MINA.  Is anyone else
> from
> MINA coming and will you be at the Hackathon on Tuesday?

look for me tomorrow!
-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://fotap.org/~osi

Re: ApacheCon in Atlanta

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 13, 2007 11:11 AM, Mike Heath <mh...@apache.org> wrote:
> Is anyone else going to be attending ApacheCon US 2007 this year?  I
> know Peter Royal is going to be presenting on MINA.  Is anyone else from
> MINA coming and will you be at the Hackathon on Tuesday?

Not me unfortunately.  Are you going there?  Then have a great time! :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6