Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jay <my...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/29 11:17:08 UTC

CronFilePoller or scheduler - Quartz or timer

Hi - I have a requirement to poll the files on 4 times monday to friday from
some location. i have written a code below using the timer - can you
evaluate whether it works as i am unable to figure out which is the best way
to to deal my requirement.

<camelContext id="file-poller" trace="true"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
    <route id="file-to-jms">
      <from uri="timer:{{fileEndpoint}}?cron=0+ 0,6,9-15,18+ *+ * +1-5" />
      <to uri="{{somequename}}" />
    </route>
  </camelContext>

I saw a Quartz component to schedule a cron jobs- but i could not quite
understand how to use it in blueprint xml. I appreciate if can some one send
me some end to end example on cron scheduler?