Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/04/04 08:59:07 UTC

[Lucene.Net] release 2.9.4

Hey all,

I know we have a number of outstanding JIRA issues, but I think most of them have been handled for the 2.9.4 release? Do we have anything outstanding that is holding back a new release?

~P

Re: [Lucene.Net] release 2.9.4

Posted by digy digy <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, updated.

DIGY

RE: [Lucene.Net] release 2.9.4

Posted by "Granroth, Neal V." <ne...@thermofisher.com>.

Re: [Lucene.Net] release 2.9.4

Posted by Wyatt Barnett <wy...@gmail.com>.
Sweet, CI rocks.

Just ran through things in the aforementioned app that required some
search updates. 2.9.4 was a drop in replacement for the pre-offical
2.9.2. Search scores remained identical throughout the database, etc.
Release +1.

Re: [Lucene.Net] release 2.9.4

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net>.

Re: [Lucene.Net] release 2.9.4