Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mandar Khire <kh...@mahindrabt.com> on 2004/03/24 11:10:54 UTC

XML writer

Dear All,
     I have recently downloaded xerces parser for linux. I need some help on
XML writer. Can anybody please tell from his/her experience whether it is
good to write our own class to generate the XML document or some standard
XML writer is available to make the life easy if the number of tags are
less.

Thanks & regards
Mandar Khire

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Re: XML writer

Posted by Gareth Reakes <pa...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hi,
	take a look at the docs and samples. DOMWriter is a good place to
start.

Gareth

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Mandar Khire wrote:

> Dear All,
>      I have recently downloaded xerces parser for linux. I need some help on
> XML writer. Can anybody please tell from his/her experience whether it is
> good to write our own class to generate the XML document or some standard
> XML writer is available to make the life easy if the number of tags are
> less.
>
> Thanks & regards
> Mandar Khire

> Disclaimer
>
> This message (including any attachments) contains
> confidential information intended for a specific
> individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
> If you are not the intended recipient, you should
> any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
> message, or the taking of any action based on it,
> is strictly prohibited.

Gareth Reakes, Managing Director            +44-1865-811184
Parthenon Computing                http://www.parthcomp.com