Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/19 15:30:10 UTC

Tagline For Concerted

Hi everyone,

I have started working on website and would like to invite suggestions on
possible tagline for Concerted.

Tagline would go at the center of homepage so it should be catchy as well
as it should describe what concerted is best at.

Also the website is available at
http://deathping1994.github.io/concerted-website/#/
As of now it's just a basic scaffold and will be changing rapidly so
Suggestions regarding theme and layout of website are also welcome.
--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla

Re: Tagline For Concerted

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
I am liking it since it is a brief but true description of the project.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> wrote:

> In addition to tagline, is everyone OK with the description? I choose
>
>   Apache Concerted is a Do-It-Yourself toolkit for building in-memory data
> engines
>
> based on a line in the proposal. It appears in several places, such as
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONCERTED.
>
> Julian
>

> > On Oct 19, 2015, at 7:40 AM, Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Your apps..Accelerated?
> >
> > I am bad at this...
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi everyone,
> >>
> >> I have started working on website and would like to invite suggestions
> on
> >> possible tagline for Concerted.
> >>
> >> Tagline would go at the center of homepage so it should be catchy as
> well
> >> as it should describe what concerted is best at.
> >>
> >> Also the website is available at
> >> http://deathping1994.github.io/concerted-website/#/
> >> As of now it's just a basic scaffold and will be changing rapidly so
> >> Suggestions regarding theme and layout of website are also welcome.
> >> --
> >> Regards !
> >> Gaurav Shukla
> >> gauravshukla.xyz
> >> Phone: +91-837-584-7862
> >>

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > Apache Concerted

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Tagline For Concerted

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Re: Tagline For Concerted

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Your apps..Accelerated?

I am bad at this...

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have started working on website and would like to invite suggestions on
> possible tagline for Concerted.
>
> Tagline would go at the center of homepage so it should be catchy as well
> as it should describe what concerted is best at.
>
> Also the website is available at
> http://deathping1994.github.io/concerted-website/#/
> As of now it's just a basic scaffold and will be changing rapidly so
> Suggestions regarding theme and layout of website are also welcome.
> --
> Regards !
> Gaurav Shukla
> gauravshukla.xyz