Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2011/05/18 13:05:44 UTC

Jena code migration to Apache

Thanks to the Apache infrastructure team, the Jena code base has
migrated from SourceForge to Apache.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/

At the moment, all the code is in the "Import" area.  This will not be
updated from now on. It is our permanent record of the project at the
start of code in incubation at Apache.

Over the next few days, we'll be pulling out the active projects in
/Jena2/<name>. If you pull down any Jena code from source control, these
new locations are the ones you will need to use.

	Andy

Re: Jena code migration to Apache

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 18/05/11 12:05, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Thanks to the Apache infrastructure team, the Jena code base has
> migrated from SourceForge to Apache.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/
>
> At the moment, all the code is in the "Import" area. This will not be
> updated from now on. It is our permanent record of the project at the
> start of code in incubation at Apache.
>
> Over the next few days, we'll be pulling out the active projects in
> /Jena2/<name>. If you pull down any Jena code from source control, these
> new locations are the ones you will need to use.
>
> Andy

Projects now active:

svn ls https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Jena2/

==>

ARQ/
Eyeball/
Fuseki/
IRI/
Joseki/
LARQ/
SDB/
TDB/
jena/

There's no reason any other project can't be pulled out of Import/

Each has it's own separate trunk/tags/branches, including jena, Joseki
and IRI which were from CVS.

	Andy