Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sharma, Jaikumar" <ja...@barco.com> on 2006/07/13 15:10:22 UTC

How to refer ConnectionUrl string in SCM Provider implementation class

If my question is not stupid then I would request, if anyone can give
any workarounds or pointers on this please!

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you don't need to configure the connectionUrl in the plugin, by default, scm plugin use
connectionUrl defined in <scm> part of your pom.

Emmanuel

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.
Not tested.
But if your pom you have a scm section :
  <scm>
    <connection>blablablabla</connection>
    <developerConnection>blablablabla</developerConnection>
  </scm>

Try :
<configuration>
  <connectionUrl>${pom.scm.developerConnection}</connectionUrl>
</configuration>

Maybe it will be interpolated with blablablabla or what you set.

--
Olivier