Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Leonidas Safran <El...@gmx.net> on 2007/12/27 00:36:44 UTC

Spam statistic report [OT]

Hello,

I am using qmail with Plesk and have greylisting activated (suse). Passed that, DNSBLs, SPF, Spamassassin and razor filter incoming emails.

I am searching now for a nice light tool to get daily,weekly,monthly reports about spam/ham/rejected/greylisted emails.

Does anybody know some open source application for that?

Thx

LS

Re: Spam statistic report [OT]

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Leonidas Safran wrote:

> I am using qmail with Plesk and have greylisting activated (suse).
> Passed that, DNSBLs, SPF, Spamassassin and razor filter incoming
> emails.
>
> I am searching now for a nice light tool to get
> daily,weekly,monthly reports about spam/ham/rejected/greylisted
> emails.
>
> Does anybody know some open source application for that?

Take a look at MRTG:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mrtg+spamassassin+greylist

  Government cannot grant rights. Government can only limit,
  infringe or remove rights.
 150 days until the Mars Phoenix lander arrives at Mars