Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Ahmad Ajiloo <ah...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 06:33:11 UTC

Re: Error in building pdfbox from the source

I tried to run the built jar file in ./pdfbox/target path, after this test
faluire.
It gives me this Error:

"Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
pdfbox-1.6.0.jar"

Note that my built jar file is about 3.6 MB, but the application version of
pdfbox is about 9.8 MB. Because My jar file doesn't include this paths:
./com
./org/apache/commons
./org/apache/fontbox
./org/apache/jempbox
and I don't know how to add these files to my jar file. especially
com.ibm.icu which is realy important to right-to-left languages.

Thanks.

Posted by Ahmad Ajiloo <ah...@gmail.com>.
Nothing ! The files is now attached
thanks

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 03.11.2011 09:03, schrieb Ahmad Ajiloo:
> Thanks.
> Here is the report:
>
> but I couldn't attach the "maven_report" and
> "org.apache.jempbox.xmp.XMPSchemaTest.txt" files which is attached
> here. please find them.
What exactly was the problem? One of your attachments didn't make it due to
restrictions to the mailining list.

> On 11/2/11, Jukka Zitting<ju...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Ahmad Ajiloo<ah...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> There is no target directory in ./app !
>>> Maybe because of the faliure which I got in building pdfbox.
>>
>> Ah, that explains. You can skip the tests by running the Maven build like
>> this:
>>
>>      mvn clean install -DskipTests
>>
>> After that you should have all the jars in place.
>>
>> Anyway, it would be good to figure out what exactly goes wrong with
>> the test case, as they should all pass by default. Can you file a bug
>> report at [1] and include a copy of the test failure and the output of
>> "mvn --version"?
>>
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX
>>
>> BR,
>>
>> Jukka Zitting

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: Error in building pdfbox from the source

Posted by Ahmad Ajiloo <ah...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
Here is the report:

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.