Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2003/07/07 00:59:34 UTC

tabs and live_uri

I am currently fixing the tabs and live-uris of the various sample
publications.

In the case of the live URI the "menu/url-info/document-id" is being taken,
where the document-id seems to be the filename without the suffix (e.g.
html).

src/webapp/lenya/xslt/menu/menu.xsl

This might make sense in the case of the default publication, but it
doesn't have
to be true for any other publication and it's too restrictive with
regard to the choice of URLs.

I will modify it such that any other publication is also working (the
default publication as well of course).

Thanks

Michael