Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Fatih ERYILMAZ <ft...@hotmail.com> on 2013/11/04 13:24:26 UTC

SDK 4.11.0 Instalation Aborted Problem

Hi ,
I from Turkey and I  try  install SDK (4.11.0) by  installer  but I get errors and instalation aborted.
Logs  as follows ,  What should I do ?
Thanks.

Version 2.7.0 (windows)
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 3.9
Flash Player version 11.9
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from: http://ftp.itu.edu.tr/Mirror/Apache/flex/4.11.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.11.0-bin.zip
 Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match the reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
 Installation aborted

Re: SDK 4.11.0 Instalation Aborted Problem

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Did you try the download again ?

Are you running the installer as a user with administrator rights, or as
a normal user but installing into a directory you own .e.g My Documents ?

Tom