Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Byrebg <by...@in.bosch.com> on 2018/04/10 07:18:45 UTC

Re: Karaf : CXF and Websocket (!!!Does not work) - SSE (Works)

We cross-checked with latest KARAF 4.1.5, still we are encountering the
issue. Any support or direction to debug issue would be helpful

Re: Karaf : CXF and Websocket (!!!Does not work) - SSE (Works)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update. We will take a look.

Regards
JB