Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rob Hasselbaum <ro...@hasselbaum.net> on 2007/12/10 23:32:59 UTC

WTP 2.0 strategy?

Hi,

I'm trying to use Maven for an Eclipse Europa (WTP 2.0) project. What's
the best way to do this, given that the Eclipse plugin doesn't support
WTP 2.0 yet? I tried running the eclipse:eclipse goal anyway and managed
to turn the resulting "plain" project into a Web App project. But the
problem I'm facing now is that Eclipse won't deploy any of the
Maven-managed dependency libraries with the WAR file. In order for that
to happen, I think they need to be present under the WEB-INF\lib folder
in the project. Is there any way to do this short of me going into the
M2 repo and copying them by hand?

Also, since I'm new to Maven, how does the Eclipse project get updated
if the dependencies change?

Any advice appreciated!
-Rob

Re: WTP 2.0 strategy?

Posted by Siarhei Dudzin <si...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it looks pretty stable (at least the WTP-2 support)

Re: WTP 2.0 strategy?

Posted by Rob Hasselbaum <ro...@hasselbaum.net>.

Re: WTP 2.0 strategy?

Posted by Siarhei Dudzin <si...@gmail.com>.