Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl> on 2012/02/08 13:34:42 UTC

Additional '/' (slash) in Home » Examples Trunk

Hi,

I've just been told that there's an additional slash in Home »
Examples Trunk - see the breadcramb trail at
http://openejb.apache.org/examples-trunk/. How can it be fixed?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere - http://blog.japila.pl

Re: Additional '/' (slash) in Home » Examples Trunk

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> think you need to perl here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/site/trunk/lib/view.pm

Ouch, that's too much to digest for me. Would anyone take care of
finding the right place for the change? I doubt I could do it in a
reasonable timeframe.

Jacek

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,