Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Corey Tripp <co...@kargo.com> on 2001/02/26 17:13:15 UTC

XHTML Serializing problem.

Hello,

	I am trying to serialize an XHTML dom tree using the
XHTMLSerializer.  Everything works great except for script tags.  The
serializer does not wrap the text of the script tags with the CDATA
escaping, instead it escapes the text (changes '<' to '&lt;' ..)

	I have tried using the methods setCDataElements and
setNonEscapingElements in OutputFormat, but they seemed to be ignored.

	I have also tried the XMLSerializer, the OutputFormat methods work,
but all my attribute values are escape, which I don't want.

	Does anyone have any ideas how I can get this to work?

Thanks,
Corey Tripp
corey@kargo.com