Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Reini Urban <ru...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at> on 2000/12/31 04:27:33 UTC

cygwin32 platform patch for Apache 1.3

>Cc: apbugs@apache.org
>Subject: Re: other/2936: Adding new cygwin32 platform support to core Apache
         distribution
>Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 03:56:10 +0200
>If you have any further questions towards the patch please contact me.

Hmm. Just found your apache 1.3 patch which doesn't show up in the
1.3.14 src tree.

I made my own patch today, which is much shorter and works also.
I needed it to support my cygwin perl with mod_perl.
But yours seems to be much better; I tested mine with only some basic
stuff.
Your install.sh trick is better than my makefile tweaking.

Why was your patch not applied?
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/autocad/news/faq/autolisp.html