Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com> on 2000/11/03 16:00:37 UTC

CVS Write for Leon

Hi,

Leon submitted a general text generating tool that is
now in CVS. I am currently porting Torque over to using
Texen (which is the name of the tool) instead WM.

I'd like to give Leon cvs write so he can continue to
work on Texen.

jvz.

Re: CVS Write for Leon

Posted by Dave Bryson <da...@miceda-data.com>.
On Fri, 03 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> I'd like to give Leon cvs write so he can continue to
> work on Texen.

+1

--
Dave Bryson
daveb@miceda-data.com

Re: CVS Write for Leon

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Leon submitted a general text generating tool that is
> now in CVS. I am currently porting Torque over to using
> Texen (which is the name of the tool) instead WM.
>
> I'd like to give Leon cvs write so he can continue to
> work on Texen.

+1 on CVS write for Leon.
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: CVS Write for Leon

Posted by Leon Messerschmidt <le...@opticode.co.za>.
> Leon submitted a general text generating tool that is
> now in CVS. I am currently porting Torque over to using
> Texen (which is the name of the tool) instead WM.
>
> I'd like to give Leon cvs write so he can continue to
> work on Texen.

Thanx!  Great working with you guys!

~ Leon

Re: CVS Write for Leon

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
"Geir Magnusson Jr." wrote:

> Jason van Zyl wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Leon submitted a general text generating tool that is
> > now in CVS. I am currently porting Torque over to using
> > Texen (which is the name of the tool) instead WM.
> >
> > I'd like to give Leon cvs write so he can continue to
> > work on Texen.
> >
> > jvz.
>
> +1

Leon's account has been set up and granted write access to the velocity
CVS module.

Craig McClanahan

Re: CVS Write for Leon

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Leon submitted a general text generating tool that is
> now in CVS. I am currently porting Torque over to using
> Texen (which is the name of the tool) instead WM.
>
> I'd like to give Leon cvs write so he can continue to
> work on Texen.
>
> jvz.

+1

Dakota tribal wisdom: "when you discover you are riding a dead horse,
the best strategy is to dismount."

Re: CVS Write for Leon

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 11/3/2000 7:00 AM, "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@periapt.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Leon submitted a general text generating tool that is
> now in CVS. I am currently porting Torque over to using
> Texen (which is the name of the tool) instead WM.
>
> I'd like to give Leon cvs write so he can continue to
> work on Texen.
>
> jvz.

+1

-jon