Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sarath chandra <ap...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/11/23 06:34:30 UTC

Need help regarding remote test

Hi JMeter Dev group,

 We just started to use JMeter for load and some
feature verification testing, and there are some new
requirements come in and needs to enhancement.
During remote testing, I tried to store the listeners
data in respective remote machines instead of
accumulating in master machine.
  Need help reg. in which class to be modified for
above requirement.Its urgent.
Really appreciate that if someone can help. Thanks in
advance.

apaseani

Re: Need help regarding remote test

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I recently checked in an enhancement contributed by an user. I haven't been
able to finish porting the listener he wrote due to LGPL code the listener
uses. the enhancements sent back statistics for each remote jmeter, perhaps
that will satisfy your needs.

peter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.