Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Aaron Dalton <aa...@daltons.ca> on 2007/09/03 21:50:12 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] DBD and MySQL: No DBD Authn configured!

Res wrote:
> NotDashEscaped: You need GnuPG to verify this message
>
> Aaron,
>
> On Wed, 4 Jul 2007, Aaron Dalton wrote:
>
>> Yeah, something is still wrong.  My query log shows a connect and an
>> immediate quit.  No query is actually getting passed.  If anybody has
>> had this problem, I'd appreciate hearing about how you fixed it.  For
>> me, it's back to Google.
>

> Is this 2.2.4 ?
> If so it is a bug that has been corrected but no new update released.
>
> I forget where on apache.org it is hidden but grab the fixed mod_dbd.c
> (use below it's current)
>
> cd /path/to/httpd-2.2.4/modules/database
> cp mod_dbd.c mod_dbd.c.origi
> wget http://www.ausics.net/mod_dbd.c
>
> Then make clean and recompile apache again

I apologize for the delay in responding here.  I have finally been able
to recompile with the mod_dbd.c file described above but I still have
the exact same problem.  Apache connects to mysql, but instantly
disconnects...no query.

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@daltons.ca   |   http://superdupergames.org