Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Chip M." <sa...@IowaHoneypot.com> on 2008/01/10 20:52:35 UTC

sub-sites and URIBL

Continuing a, um, :) 'sub' discussion from the
"Googlepages & Livefilestore spams" thread...

Alex, do you have a test point for this?

I've run a couple handfuls thru, and had no hits.
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or they're just not listed yet.

Is this what we should be resolving (to follow Mike's example):
	randomfeldercarb.googlepages.com.multi.uribl.com

Is it safe to assume we should convert Geocities style sub-sites from a path
to a sub-domain form?

I'm really excited about this - great job guys! :)
	- "Chip"