Posted to users@camel.apache.org by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> on 2011/09/09 17:50:21 UTC

Re: file component search files newer than specified date

you can do this with a custom file filter, see this example...

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/file/FileConsumerFileFilterTest.java

should be able to filter using something like...new
Date(file.getLastModified()).after(myDate)

przodownik wrote:

> Hi ,
> I try write rules in camel-file component , which will be retrieve files
> from some directory after a given date , but I do not know how to do it .
> Is it possible ?
> The important thing is to do it in a phrase from(file
> :/tmp/?fileName=....) before the call process .
>
> Thank a lot for help .

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com